1 Bed Cabin / Tiny House Specifications
Weather proof structure with 25 Year Guarantee
- 142mm Kingspan Tek Building Panel Floor and Walls
- Web Joist Roof system with 150mm rigid Insulation
- 15mm OSB fitted to roof
- Membrane & Battens fitted to walls and roof
- 7 x Future Proof UPVC Double Glaze Windows 90mm foam filled Frame
- 1 x Future Proof UPVC back door & 1 set of Patio Doors Double Glazed.
- Triple Glazed option available.
Internal fit out
- Internal walls plasterboard, taped, filled and finished with low VOC paints
- Joinery, door frames, skirting boards, window sills, door architrave etc.
- Floor finish 12mm walnut laminate throughout
- Consumer unit with RCD’s fitted (Fuse Board)
- 1 x Co2 / Fire alarm
- Extractor fan in bathroom
- 4 x double sockets, (1 with USB point) and 1 x single socket in Kitchen /Living area
- 1 x Double socket on Mezzanine
- 1 x Double socket with USB point in bedroom
Lighting All Low energy LED
- 3 x external spotlights over covered deck area
- 1 x external light by back door
- 1 x Pendant light in living area
- 3 x Spot lights over kitchen area
- 2 x Spot lights in bathroom
- 1 x Pendant light in bedroom
Fitted Kitchen with
- Built-in Refrigerator: Total Volume: 44 litres – Energy efficiency class: A + Net Fridge capacity 92 litres – With 4 * freezer compartment 20 litres –
- Built-in Electric Oven: – Colour: Stainless Steel – Four functions (top bottom heat, top and bottom heat/) – Energy efficiency class: A
- Frameless glass-ceramic Electric Hob: 2 x Cooking Zone with 14.5 cm (1.2kW), 2 x Cooking Zone 18 cm (1.8kW). Energy efficiency class: A
- Under mount extractor hood: Colour Stainless Steel Look – Maximum Air Extraction 190 m³/h – 3 speed settings – with fat filter butterflies. LightBuilt-in
- Sink: – Standard Sink Stainless Steel with mixer tap and drainer1 x Double sink unit, 1 x tall fridge unit, 1 x single base unit, 1 x double wall unit, 1 x single wall unit, 1 x single over extractor wall unit.
- Laminated Beech effect work top.
- Choice of red or grey doors.
Fitted Bathroom fully plumbed with
- Twin head chrome Thermostatic Rain Head Shower
- Contemporary Ceramic Sink and Mixer Tap
- 90x80cm Contemporary white shower tray
- Full size, safety glass, shower unit doors
- Close coupled, eco flush WC
- Instant Hot Water Supplied by an Energy Efficient electric water heater.
- Sub frame connected to Weatherproof Structure and Earth Screws to secure the cabin into the ground
- Covered deck area with approx 850mm porch over 1100mm larch decking boards
- Cladding Douglas Fir or Larch or Coloured Cement Board
- Roofing material standing seam steel sheet with a 0.7mm pvc coated finish with choice of colours
All products will have their own transferable guarantees.
Site conditions required:
Site and all roads to the site are to be suitable for use by a heavy vehicles.
A level hardstanding is to be formed on site using blinded hardcore (3/4 down) suitable to carry an axle load of 14.00 tonnes for the offloading and storage of panels and insulation. The location and size of this hardstanding will be assessed on an individual basis.
‘Wind and Weathertight’ is an industry standard term denoting a particular stage of the build process. This would usually mean that the kit shell has been erected on the foundation, the windows and doors have been fitted and the roofing and wall membranes have been applied.
Not Included in our quotation:
Connection to existing electrical and water supplies or waste water treatment as this is site specific and will be assessed during initial site visit.
We recommend the installation of a MHRV (Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation) System. Our homes are close to air tight therefore it is necessary to bring in fresh air into the building and vent out stale air. We can supply and install the units. Just ask us for details.
Heating systems, as they are very well insulated and draft free the cabins will require minimal heating. We have identified a number of options starting at €180 and can oversee their installation. Just ask us for details.
All bespoke joinery such as folding table, floating bed, Birch Ply lined walls
Specifications subject to change, correct at 5.01.19
Learn all about the Kingspan Tek Building System here
* We recommend talking to your local planning authrority as regualtions vary from county to county.